Investors in People
About Investors in People
The Investors in People Standard gives a framework to ensure that businesses recognise that people within an organisation are its greatest asset and the Investor in People mark is given to those who give their staff the right knowledge, skills and motivation to work efficiently regardless of what size or type of organisation. The Investors in People Standard is recognised as helping improve the way organisations work creating a set of criteria – or 'indicators' – for all organisations and allowing those organisations to meet those criteria in their own way. Investors in People recognises that organisations use different means to achieve success through their people. It does not prescribe any one method but provides a framework to help you find the most suitable means for achieving success through people.
Investors in People and Gala Coral Group
Gala Bingo have been awarded the Investors in People standard.
Our Key Investors in People Strengths
• Variety of mechanisms available to communicate and cascade information to staff.
• Very strong and genuine commitment to employee development, evident at all levels and aspects of the business.
• Real encouragement from management for all employees to enhance their skills and develop with the business.
• Excellent planning processes, with plans at all levels of the business clearly integrated and good level of understanding at individual level (appropriate to their role).
• Variety of flexible learning methods and tools available to all levels of the business.
• Excellent benefits package and company ethos towards employee benefits.